Friday 7 June 2019

May's #ShittyCameraChallenge


Having written up my experiences of using the Uboot Action Sampler as part of May's #ShittyCameraChallenge, sharing some of the animated GIFs on Twitter of course, I was then rather surprised to learn that I'd been awarded second prize; first prize went to Kevin Spaghetti - @SpaghettiKevin. The second prize had been previously announced as 'a book about poo' donated by @196photo; yesterday I picked up my prize parcel to find that it was indeed that, but much more besides, all beautifully wrapped, two thematically-appropriate books for the challenge, Michael Freeman's The Photographer's Pocket Book, a USB card reader, and, individually wrapped, and eminently useful, a surprise addition of four different rolls of 35mm film, Fomapan 400, Ilford Delta 3200, Fuji Superia 200, and a film I've not shot before, Adox Scala 160.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And hilarious :-D Not "Everybody Poops"?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete