Monday 3 February 2020

127 Day January 2020

Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
I observed last week's 127 Day by shooting a roll of film with the Zeiss Ikon Baby Ikonta, cut-down Ilford FP4 Plus rolled with 127 backing paper. I had time for a few shots during a lunch break at work, although light levels were very low, then finished the roll at home later with a couple more frames. Had I thought about the results in terms of the flat overcast light, I might have given the film an extra stop in development; as it was, I was using a new developer to me, D96, and the negatives, possibly not especially well exposed in the first place, appeared a little thin and flat, representative of perhaps feeling underwhelmed and uninspired. I did however take some photographs of the fence around the local estate, constructed from repurposed second world war stretchers, surplus after the war, which I had been meaning to do for some time; these feature in Patrick Keiller's film London.

Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4
Baby Ikonta with Ilford FP4

No comments:

Post a Comment